In the category ‘Where no game has gone before’, the audience chose the game ‘Broken White’ by Bas Pijls, Alexander Mulder, Rosa Corstjens, Jurrien Fakkeldij, Koen Bollen and Remco van Swieten
In the category ‘Best Game’, the game ‘Global Showdown’ by Bas Hoogeboom, Jari Senhorst, Niels Meijer and Tess Vermeeren was the favourite of the audience.
You can setup your game on the first or the second floor between 14:00 and 15:00. Each spot has a sheet to collect stickers on. We have two prize categories: ‘Best Game’ and ‘Where No Game Has Gone Before’. Each jammer gets 2 stickers to make his/her choices known. The award ceremony will be around 16:30. Have fun!!!!!
You are invited to go to the cafe for dinner like this: floor 2+4+6 (18:00), floor 1+5 (18:30), floor 3+7 (19:00)
GGJ2020 is just days away, so it’s time to assemble your jamming kit. Check all of your own hardware that you plan to bring and make sure it’s working and you have all the required power cords and batteries. Get your software together too, and ensure it’s all patched up and ready to go. And checkout these jammer resources on he GGJ website
Here’s a list:
- Laptop with the software you need to create games
- USB stick
- Extension chords!
- Pencils/paint/paper/clay/whatever you need to be creative
- Video or photo camera, music instruments, speakers
- Toiletries like tooth brush, towel, shower gel
- Sleeping mat or air mattress, sleeping bag
- Some cash or chip card to cover unexpected expenses
- Nerf guns, just for the fun of it
- Earplugs, not that your going to sleep but you’ll never know…