You can find the showers at the entrance of the bar, down the stairs on your right.
Hardly any sleep, an uncomfortable chair and certainly an RSI candidate within a few years?
Yoga to the rescue! In 15 minutes and a with few simple exercises you will be totally prepared for those last few hours of crunch 😉
Starts at 11:00 on the 2nd floor, meeting space.
And served at the bar at 18:00.
Between 16:30 and 17:30 PM it is playtest time:
1 or 2 team members stay in the jam room to present the game to visitors.
The other team members visit jam rooms to playtest other games.
After 10 or 15 minutes switch testers and presenters, so everyone get’s a chance to sneak preview and test games. Have fun!
Registration at our location should work again like this:
– Select My jam site
– Select Amstelcampus in the dropdown
– Click the checkbox below “Promo’s”
– Click Save
– Close the screen with X
– Confirm you choice
If you still have problems, please let us know!
At this moment there are problems with globalgamejam.org. If you didn’t register yet, try to do this later. We will keep you informed.
- Laptop with the software you need to create games
- Lanyard or key chord
- USB stick
- Extension chord
- Pencils/paint/paper/clay/ whatever you need to be creative
- Video or photo camera, music instruments, speakers
- Toiletries like tooth brush, towel, shower gel
- Sleeping mat or air mattress, sleeping bag
- Some cash or chip card (“chipknip”) to cover unexpected expenses
- Nerf guns, just for the fun of it
- Earplugs, not that your going to sleep but you’ll never know…